Play NES

Too Much A Shock

This story happened to my friend’s auntie. This story was true but I will change the names. My friend’s auntie, let’s call her Maria, lived in Ipoh, Malaysia with her only daughter, Ani. She was about 50 years old.

One night, as usual, Maria waited for Ani to come back from work. Ani worked in a factory and she usually came back at 12 or 1 a.m. Maria was exhausted that night after having a long day but she insisted on waiting for her beloved daughter to come back. She nearly fell asleep when she heard someone knocking on her door. The knocks were very loud that she jumped off from the sofa and rushed to the door. Maria hastily opened the door without even asking who was knocking. At that precise moment, she let out a very sharp scream. The neighbours rushed over and found her fainted on the doorsteps. She remained unconscious until Ani arrived home shortly.

With the help of the neighbours, Maria was brought to the hospital but she became paralysed after the incident. No one knew what actually happened on that fateful night. She must had seen something so frightening that caused her such a shock that it made her paralysed for the rest of her life. Ani had seen many bomoh (Malay medium) to cure her mother but she failed. The bomoh could only tell them what happened on that fateful night.

It was believed that Maria saw a ghost or something even worst. She is still alive but remained paralysed and unable to talk. I heard that they had since moved to Kuala Lumpur.

Post Categories: Spooky

Copyrighted Image